Anais Nin: You live like this, sheltered, in a delicate world, and you believe you are living. Then you read a book… or you take a trip… and you discover that you are not living, that you are hibernating. The symptoms of hibernating are easily detectable: first, restlessness. The second symptom (when hibernating becomes dangerous and might degenerate into death): absence of pleasure. That is all. It appears like an innocuous illness. Monotony, boredom, death. Millions live like this (or die like this) without knowing it. They work in offices. They drive a car. They picnic with their families. They raise children. And then some shock treatment takes place, a person, a book, a song, and it awakens them and saves them from death. Some never awaken.

12.07.2009

The Ticketed Experience: Soldier of Love; Morning After Dark


Told YALLL!!!

Due February 8th...

It's been 5 years since the last time I actually went out and BOUGHT a CD. So, yes, I'm buying this.

What about you?

I'm predicting that this will be THE HOTTEST ALBUM OF THE YER 2010 and we haven't even seen Christmas Yet..and it hasn't even dropped yet!

Listen to the first single "Soldier of Love"

maybe a little over the top?
But do you blame me? I'm excited!



Morning After Dark
Timbaland feat. his new French artist, Soshy
Kinda Hot? or Not?
What do you think?

2 comments:

DtheArtist said...

Soldier of love it cool. It sounds like a mix of her old work, with the newness of the soldier like, strong, victorious beat. As for hottest of the year, i'll have to here more from her. Timbaland & SoShy, I don't really care for her. I didn't see what' so different or captivating about her. I prefer Money. The girl that was featured on "Fantasy" off of his 1st Shock Value. I don't know if that was or is his artist, but I def think she is more interesting & better than SoShy. & Timb's new album is so "2000 & late" with them old wack ass beats *Smh*. & btw Ray this is me David as in David Washington. Nice blog :D

DJ_CagedBird said...

Well as for soldier, I was being a little forward. I've only heard one song. but im throwing all of my support behind her just because she is the shit.

As for Timb, I like the video. That was pretty much it. SoShy is really pretty and idk i was into vampires when they weren't cool. I don't really fuck with Timb like that because a lot of what he does sounds the same. i don't think im going to be following up on her music because she didnt bring IT to the video as far as her verse went.

But in all i put it up because the video is kinda ok...make sure you subscribe ;-)